您好,欢迎来到中国企业库   [请登陆]  [免费注册]
小程序  
APP  
微信公众号  
手机版  
 [ 免责声明 ]     [ 举报 ]
企业库免费B2B网站
搜产品 搜企业
客服电话:400-000-8722
企业库首页>资讯
行业

I Shall Be Free我会自由_天涯博客_有见识的人都在此_天涯社区

作者:企业资讯策划团队 来源:rwfb 发布时间:2010-04-09 浏览:137

  
  专辑《The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan (1963) 》
  
  Well, I took me a woman late last night /啊,昨天后半夜,我带着一个女人
  I’s three-fourths drunk, she looked uptight /我快喝醉了,她看着有些紧张
  She took off her wheel, took off her bell /她卸下车轮,她摘掉门铃
  Took off her wig, said, “How do I smell?" /脱了假发,说,“我闻起来怎么样?”
  I hot-footed it . . . bare-naked . . . /我急急忙忙......脱光衣服......
  Out the window! /在窗户外面!
  
  Well, sometimes I might get drunk /啊,有时我该喝点,
  Walk like a duck and stomp like a skunk /像鸭子一样走路,像臭鼬一样跺脚
  Don’t hurt me none, don’t hurt my pride /一点都伤不到我,伤不到我的自尊
  ’Cause I got my little lady right by my side /因为我有我的小女人陪在身边
  (Right there /(没错
  Proud as can be)/非常自豪)
  
  I’s out there paintin’ on the old woodshed /我在旧柴屋外面涂鸦
  When a can a black paint it fell on my head /一罐黑漆朝我兜头泼下来
  I went down to scrub and rub /我回去又擦又洗
  But I had to sit in back of the tub /{zh1}还是坐进浴缸里
  (Cost a quarter /(刚洗了四分之一
  And I had to get out quick . . ./我就不得不急吼吼地出来
  Someone wanted to come in and take a sauna /有人要进来洗桑拿)
  
  Well, my telephone rang it would not stop /啊,我的电话铃响个不停
  It’s President Kennedy callin’ me up /是肯尼迪总统找我
  He said, “My friend, Bob, what do we need to make the country grow?” /他说,“鲍勃,我的朋友,我们需要做些什么能使国家进步?”
  I said, “My friend, John, Brigitte Bardot /我说,“约翰,我的朋友,布里吉芭杜(注:法国性感女星)
  Anita Ekberg /安妮塔阿克伯格(注:瑞典性感女星)
  Sophia Loren” /索菲亚罗兰(注:意大利性感女星)”
  (Put ’em all in the same room with Ernest Borgnine!)/(把她们投进厄内斯特伯格宁(注:美国演员,50年代非主流电影的引导者,1955年凭借电影《Marty》获奥斯卡金像奖)的房间)
  
  Well, I got a woman sleeps on a cot /啊,我和一个女人在行军床上睡觉
  She yells and hollers and squeals a lot /她又喊又叫又喊又叫
  Licks my face and tickles my ear /舔我的脸,让我的耳朵痒
  Bends me over and buys me beer /在上面使我屈服,用啤酒收买我
  (She’s a honeymooner /(她是一个蜜月旅行者
  A June crooner /一个六月的低吟gs
  A spoon feeder /一个用调羹喂食的人
  And a natural leader /一个tr的指挥者)
  
  Oh, there ain’t no use in me workin’ so heavy /噢,我用力干很有用
  I got a woman who works on the levee /我有了一个在河堤上干活的女人
  Pumping that water up to her neck /把水抽到她的脖子上(注:这句的实际含义不知道怎么写)
  Every week she sends me a monthly check /每周她送我一次月检(这句怎么意会呢?)
  (She’s a humdinger /(她极出色
  Folk singer /民间gs
  Dead ringer /死者的敲钟人
  For a thing-a-muh jigger /为一个什么也不是的小玩意)
  
  Late one day in the middle of the week /快到zm的{yt}
  Eyes were closed I was half asleep /我闭着眼似睡非睡
  I chased me a woman up the hill /我把我的女人往山上赶
  Right in the middle of an air-raid drill /正是忙着空袭演练
  It was Little Bo Peep! /(防空警报)是“Little Bo Peep”!(注:Little Bo Peep是一首儿歌)
  (I jumped a fallout shelter /(我跳进了防空洞
  I jumped a bean stalk /我跳进了豆秸
  I jumped a Ferris wheel) /我跳进了摩天轮)
  
  Now, the man on the stand he wants my vote /现在,看台上的这个人想要我的选票
  He’s a-runnin’ for office on the ballot note /他正忙着为官员在笔记本上记票数
  He’s out there preachin’ in front of the steeple ./ 他出去在尖塔前面说教
  Tellin’ me he loves all kinds-a people /对我说,什么样的人他都爱
  (He’s eatin’ bagels /(他吃着面圈
  He’s eatin’ pizza /他吃着匹萨
  He’s eatin’ chitlins /他吃着烤香肠
  He’s eatin’ bullshit! /他吃着废话!)
  
  Oh, set me down on a television floor /喔,把电视遥控器给我
  I’ll flip the channel to number four /我要换到四频道
  Out of the shower comes a grown-up man /洗完澡后就是长大的
  With a bottle of hair oil in his hand /手里提着一瓶发油的男人。
  (It’s that greasy kid stuff /(是那种最油腻的
  What I want to know, Mr. Football Man, is /我想知道“足球先生”是什么
  What do you do about Willy Mays and Yul Brynner /你对威力伯连纳(注:俄罗斯人在美国做演员,电影《未来世界》)
  Charles de Gaulle /查尔斯戴高乐
  And Robert Louis Stevenson?)/和罗伯特斯蒂文森(苏格兰作家,作品《骑驴漫游记》《人与书散论》《挽歌》)做了什么?)
  
  Well, the funniest woman I ever seen /啊,我见过最可笑的女人
  Was the great-granddaughter of Mr. Clean /是科林先生(英国保洁公司的一个产品“魔力清洗剂”,类似于现在市面上的“威猛先生”)的曾外孙女
  She takes about fifteen baths a day /她{yt}洗十五次澡
  Wants me to grow a cigar on my face /她要我脸上长出雪茄
  (She’s a little bit heavy!)(她有点笨重!)
  
  Well, ask me why I’m drunk alla time /啊,问我为什么定时喝醉
  It levels my head and eases my mind /这能标准化我的脑袋,放松我的神经
  I just walk along and stroll and sing /我只要漫无目的地走着唱着
  I see better days and I do better things /我看见比较好的日子,我做了更好的事情
  (I catch dinosaurs /(我捉到了恐龙
  I make love to Elizabeth Taylor . . . /我和伊丽莎白泰勒做爱
  Catch hell from Richard Burton!) /从理查德伯顿(注:英国jx,善于扮演莎士比亚作品人物,和泰勒两度结婚离婚,代表作《埃及艳后》《The Robe》(中文:圣袍千秋))那里赶上了地狱)
  
  (1963)
  

郑重声明:资讯 【I Shall Be Free我会自由_天涯博客_有见识的人都在此_天涯社区】由 企业资讯策划团队 发布,版权归原作者及其所在单位,其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经(企业库www.qiyeku.com)证实,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。若本文有侵犯到您的版权, 请你提供相关证明及申请并与我们联系(qiyeku # qq.com)或【在线投诉】,我们审核后将会尽快处理。
会员咨询QQ群:902340051 入群验证:企业库会员咨询.
免费注册只需30秒,立刻尊享
免费开通旗舰型网络商铺
免费发布无限量供求信息
每天查看30万求购信息